Kim’s Camping on the beach right at the heart of Costa Brava
In the middle of nature and located in one of the most privileged areas of the Costa Brava, on the beach of Llafranc and next to the coves of Calella de Palafrugell and Tamariu, Kim’s Camping offers its customers first class services.
We have large plots with shade and a wide variety of accommodation, from studios for 2 people to chalets for 8 people.
Swimming pools and water playground “Splash Pad”, cafe-bar and restaurant, laundry, kids club, entertainment for the whole family, games room, supermarket and sports area.
Calella de Palafrugell
SEASIDE PATH - ROUTES
Caminos de Ronda Llafranc – Calella de Palafrugell – Tamariu
- Monday: Torroella de Montgrí / Olot / Cadaqués
- Tuesday: Girona / Lloret de Mar / Verges / Palamós / Castelló
- Wednesday: Sant Pere Pescador / Banyoles / St. Antoni de Calonge / Begur / Llançà
- Thursday: Figueras / Calonge / L’Estartit / Tossa de Mar
- Friday: La Bisbal d’Empordà / Platja d’Aro / El Port de la Selva
- Saturday: Girona / Rupià / Empúria Brava / Mont-Ras
- Sunday: Palafrugell / Roses / L’Escala / St. Feliu de Guixols
MEDIEVAL COSTA BRAVA
On the Costa Brava and only 10 or 20 minutes away by car from Kim’s Camping, we can find beautiful medieval villages worth visiting, all of them in a perfect state of conservation and where we can walk their narrows and cobbled streets. Peratallada, Pals, Monells, Palau-Sator, Vulpellac and Fonteta, Cruilles, are some great examples.